Sunday, December 21, 2008

McCormick and Schmicks Seafood Restaurant Cookbook or Ultimate New York Body Plan

McCormick and Schmick's Seafood Restaurant Cookbook

Author: William King

Freshness. Quality. Elegance. McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurants have been providing delightful seafood tailored to regional tastes for more than thirty years. Now, diners and chefs can bring home the bold flavors of Grilled Mahi with Rum Butter Sauce, the savor of Lobster and Bay Shrimp Crepes, and the classic charm of Swordfish Picatta. Fish lovers will delight in over 180 pages of tantalizing fresh seafood recipes, including full-color photography by renowned Northwest photographer, Rick Schafer, and recipe compilation by Chef William King, the Executive Chef of McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurants.



Go to: Seduction Cookbook or Popcorn

Ultimate New York Body Plan

Author: David Kirsch

“When I need to get in shape fast, I know that David’s the man . . .with David, I know I’ll get some real results.”
--Heidi Klum

“I work out with David Kirsch on a regular basis, but I really see his magic when I need to get in shape quickly for a film, event, or photo shoot. He puts me on a detailed but realistic program, that includes diet, supplements and exercise. Within two weeks I see huge results and feel stronger, healthier and 100 percent better inside and out.”
--Liv Tyler, actress

“When I first contacted David, I had five weeks to get in shape for my first movie role. His attitude and take-no-prisoners approach was not only inspiring, it was actually enjoyable! It was more than a workout; it was a lifestyle change.”
--Faith Hill

The ultimate body transformation--now with more tools and inspiration to help you get the envious body you want

Personal trainer and fitness guru to the stars David Kirsch has whipped into shape some of the most famous bodies in America. Supermodels Heidi Klum and Linda Evangelista, as well as celebrities such as Liv Tyler, have turned to David for his foolproof training regimen when they needed to get to their level of optimum fitness--fast. In The Ultimate New York Body Plan, David shows you how to burn fat and get fit in only two weeks—just in time for that class reunion or anniversary cruise.



No comments: